domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

ido not work
I do not hold people
I do not see the glory of the morning
I do not want to be like those who expect nothing
I do not want to see friends that I do not want
I do not want to listen to people
I do not want to save the world
I do not want to save animals
not want to wait behind the door
handouts from a world that does not give you anything

I do not buy trash
or trash TV, or programs of shit
I do not want to await the outcome of the elections
I do not want to vote
I do not want to talk to anyone personally
I will not discuss
I do not dream the same things a thousand times
or contemplate wisely
I do not want to live in a horrible reality
not want to fight for jobs
I do not want to be good to those who hate
I do not think there is another world
or believe in science, and their distance from reality
I do not want to go out and see people
that is coughed up and secretly hates
I do not want to hear the music of today
I do not want to know about some things
I will not be an employee gray
I do not want to wait to see tomorrow

I want to live today the way it is
I do not reproach I can not change
quiereo not want to become a model invented for me
I accept my way of transit time
want my faults, my mistakes
laugh at those who want it as they want
love my wrongdoing, accept my contradictions

I accept the light that I can see
not wait to be
I want to be now
on this day
at this time
this minute
in this second
in this eternity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares